Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Round and Round We Go!


I joined my sisters, Irene and Ida, my daughter Sara and fellow blogger Mary in a Round Robin group.  I first joined because my daughter wanted to do it and I agreed to help her and I decided as long as I was helping I may as well join too.  Sara and I are both new at this quilting adventure.  I have done a few things sporadically over the years but not with any consistency.  I guess I didn't really know what to expect when we started.  I was a little apprehensive about working on someone else's piece.  I guess I was afraid to mess it up.  Since I warned reminded everyone that I am a novice (along with Sara), I decided to give it a go.  I have to say it has been a lot of fun and each time I finish one round I am excited to start the next.  I can't wait to see all of the finished products.  Here is a picture of my center block.


9 comments:

  1. Isn't the Round Robin fun? This is the first one I've done as well and I'm loving it. I'm especially glad that you and Sara joined in the fun along with Mary, and Ida and me! I like your block. I haven't received it yet but am wondering if I can do it justice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure you will!! I can't wait to see it!

      Delete
    2. I am having a wonderful time going round and round with our group! I am ready to send Sara's to Mary and once she does her round it will be done! I think all of us have gotten ahead since we are enjoying it so much!

      Delete
  2. It's really fun to know what your block looks like two steps further along. It has been such a fun project and I can't wait to see how they all end. Glad you and Sara joined us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am too. Ive been enjoying it a lot. So exciting each time I finish a round.

      Delete
  3. It is so much fun. Your block looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a very nice centre. Nice colours

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I will post a picture of the finished piece soon.

      Delete